About Litchfield Entertainment
Litchfield Entertainment is a music publishing company founded by Ivy Tombak in 1992 to help Commercial Advertisers, Advertising Agencies, Music Houses and Composers collect royalties and other monies. Its catalog contains more than 10,000 songs.
Ivy Tombak, an attorney and former head of Legal and Business Affairs at Paramount Pictures, draws on her extensive experience in the music business to protect the interests of her clients. She is also Treasurer of the Production Music Association.
What We Do For Clients
We provide ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and other performing rights societies with the details they need to pay all the royalties to which our clients are entitled. This involves:
• Registering music with the performing rights societies.
• Reviewing and preparing all necessary materials for submission.
• Auditing distribution statements from the performing rights societies to determine accuracy of royalty distributions.
How We Work
Our clients benefit from our relationships developed with ASCAP, BMI and SESAC, and the systems we have refined over more than 15 years. Our specialized experience enables us to also assist clients by:
• Serving in an advisory capacity in all matters concerning music royalty collection.
• Offering creative ideas and attention to every detail.
• Delivering unparalleled service and personal attention.